Aspen understand that all manufacturers have a duty of care to protect the Environment, this is an area we take very seriously. Accredited to ISO 9001 since 2003 and ISO 14001 since 2008 proves our continuous dedication, in addition to:
• Having strict and quarterly reviewed business processes and workflows means we reduce the amount of errors made, thus reducing the amount of wastage.
• Continually increasing our use of PEFC and FSC paper
• Investing in new products and equipment that lower the impact on the environment
• Using vegetable based inks, where we can, that are not harmful to the waterways or the atmosphere
• Ensuring that we meet and, where possible, exceed the requirements of environmental legislation
• Quarterly reviewing our impact on the environment and adjusting objectives and targets to ensure continuous improvement
• Strict segregation of all waste materials thus increasing and continuously exceeding our recycling targets